Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why I Like Kimkins

"Why I Like Kimkins" is the topic for the Kimkins essay contest. Affiliate Scams and Prudentia already wrote their essays. Somehow, I don't think they will be among the winners.

So who could write the winning essay? One of the success stories already featured on the Kimkins website? Someone that lost 144 pounds in a year by eating like this:


This is the boot camp menu that was recommended during the time this success story lost her weight.

This example provides:
Calories: 594
Fat: 26 grams
Carbs: 16 grams
Protein: 74 grams

So who would like to eat like this for a year? This is what she said in her success story:

"Being in ketosis has really helped me not have cravings and be able to pass up temptations. This journey has been so amazing! Many people say they could never do this because they love carbs, breads, sweets, etc. Well, so do I! I eat chicken and eggs almost daily and still love them!"

So where is she today? Trying to maintain, or rather, trying to take off 20 regained pounds.

"I am plugging away, but frustrated that I am sticking to it and working out and the scale is not going down! This is when I want to just give in and eat what I want, but then I do further damage! I must be strong! When I was losing the first time, I didn't let myself have the option of eating something not on Kimkins, I need to think that way now!"

So how can this be given a positive spin for the topic "I Like Kimkins"?

I don't know. I can just find reasons why I do NOT like Kimkins. Like having to stay on starvation level of calories to maintain any weight loss.

No comments: