It is clear to me that there are many Sock Puppets on Kimkins, and probably the most obvious of them is Lasttime4me, or Gary as his assumed name is. Some "facts" taken from his posts:
- Stated age (previously, no longer there) was 54. Does the above picture look like a 54 year old to you? 70 would have been my guess.
- Starting weight 334 lbs. Does the picture look like an overweight person? Not to me.
- Lost 100 lbs in 5 months. Tippy is desperately looking for real success stories but "Gary" has not volunteered to provide one. Neither has Tippy asked him, possibly because Kimmer has told her that he will not produce one.
- "Gary" started his diet on 6/2/2007. Even his early posts show a lot of "diet expertise" and technical competence regarding the board. Sounds like Kimmer?
- Is praising KIMKINS in practically every post. Sounds like something Kimmer would do?
- Never has any problems sticking to plan, eating 450-800 cals per day. Sounds like something Kimmer would say?
- He posts many informative pieces copied from other websites. Sounds like Kimmer?
- He has made a huge number of posts on the board; around 2500. Sounds like Kimmer?
- He has not provided a lot of personal information but in one of the initial posts mentioned that he is a caregiver of his blind AND deaf father. Sounds like something Kimmer would come up with?
- There was never any PM's between "Gary" and Kimmer reported by the TRUTH. Clearly, Kimmer has no need to send PM's to herself!
Added, as this kept on bugging me last night:
- "Gary" loves ahi tuna. He lived in Florida until 1997 and got to love it down there. I lived in Florida until 1999 and as far as I remember, ahi tuna was not commonly served there. At least I never had it there and always associated it with the West Coast.
- "Gary" posts about what he eats, and the foods are very feminine to me. He also has a lot of similarities with what Kimmer has told about herself; has a lot of spices and drinks crystal light, for example. There are numerous other examples as well.
- "Gary" posted about postponing a morning trip to the vet to pick up his cat as "his dad wanted him to take him to lunch and afterwards come with him to the vet." This is a 90 year old blind and deaf man. I wonder how they communicate with each other. Kimmer always goes over the top with things like this, so that's why this again sounds like Kimmer.
- "Gary" had friends visiting from Florida and spent days with them at a nearby casino (and wouldn't you know that he once worked as a dealer, LOL). He prepared food for his dad for when he was gone. Wouldn't you think that "Gary" has some caretaker coming in when he is not able to be there. "Gary" has never mentioned one.