Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kimkins - Want to know where your membership money went?

Heidi Diaz/Kimmer has said on many occasions that "her proceeds from Kimkins go to the foster kids."

And she also said:

"Re:How about a weight loss challenge to benefit Kimmer's foster kids? 1 Year, 4 Months ago

You know, it's hard to type with tears in your eyes. How unbelievably generous you guys are!
I wasn't going to say anything to anybody when the site started. It's so tacky to talk about money, but I'm not above "tacky-osity" so ...

For many years at LCF people asked me about starting my own site or writing a book, but I have a huge problem with making money.

It's not the making money, per se, because I insist on top dollar when I'm working at a job. If I find out somebody else is making 10 cents an hour more than me for the same job, the whole office is going to hear about it!

I've always been weird about money. I almost have an aversion to it. This would explain why I'm not rich.

In my experience, I've seen people willing to do extreme or illegal things for money (cousin is a prostitute) and people who think cash buys anything. What even comes to mind are men who invite me to dinner and expect me to sleep with them because they bought me the #2 special at El Tio Pepe. Now, I don't know what the going rate is for hookers, but I'm guessing it's more than $8.99 plus tax and tip.

My problem is accepting something in return for helping people. I've always been that way. I've raised my sons with the same belief ... you don't take money for doing the right thing.

I volunteer with poor people in a local homeless shelter. I write & type their resumes, practice interviews and job applications and wrangle interview clothes to help get them on their feet. I babysit their kids for free. I've even bought monthly bus passes for those who do get a job. I'm a volunteer for the literacy program at the library and teach immigrants to read and write. But I'm OK with all of that because I don't take money for doing it.

What is it with me and money?"

Where is a puke smiley when you need one????


Kimmer is a Big-Boned, Diabolical, Quasi-Diabetic, Lint Licking, Lying, Liar that Lies. [HoneyBee2]


  • There are no foster kids, and there haven't been any since at least 2000

  • She paid $475,000 cash (!) a few weeks ago for a house in CA

  • She recently bough two new cars for herself and Brandon, also paying cash



The good news is that the ongoing lawsuit has put a lien on her house, and frozen $1,600,000 of her assets in bank accounts and Paypal. Hopefully she will not get much use out of the hot tub.


1 comment:

Medusa said...

Thanks for adding the link to my blog (Medusa). I will add your blog to my links, as well.

All the best!