Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kimmer, your birthday is coming up soon

Remember when Kimmer started the "Kimmer back on track" challenge on Kimkins? She then said:

"Also, my birthday is May 10th and I will be 50 years old. It's my goal to reach goal by that date. What is my goal weight? I'll know it when I see it, but in the 130-150'ish range probably. I'm big boned and that will be good for me."


She presently weighs 256 pounds. That means that she needs to lose 106 - 126 pounds in 3 weeks. After having lost just 62 pounds in the previous 5 months.

Turbo weight loss? No faster diet, none? Apparently not for Kimmer herself. She must not want it bad enough.

4 comments:

theTRUTH said...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HAEQ3TWML._SS500_.jpg

Prudentia said...

Hey, Heidi ... you could just photoshop your now face (make it skinny, though, darlin') right on to your little preggo body - you know, the photo in the nighty. No one would ever know the difference. Honest. Ducks can't really see.

Mayberryfan said...

I'm sure this is Amy's (which ever one, take your pick) fault that Kimmer hasn't lost much, if any, weight. After all, it COULDN'T be Kimmer's fault, could it?

MrsMenopausal said...

Only 126 pounds and a whole three weeks? No problem. Well, as long as she's not packing that lettuce into the jello cups, that is.